Safety tips regarding Cyber Crime
1. Use strong passwords
2. Use Two Factor Authentication
3. Keep your software updated
4. Do not download /use any unsecured Applications
5. Talk to your children about the internet & Keep an eye on the kids
6. Don’t post/like/share any objectionable picture/article which hurts anyone/any community.
7. Don’t spread Support / rumors through Social Media.
8. If you become a victim of Cyber Crime inform the local police immediately.
Safety tips related to Bank Fraud
1. Change your password regularly.
2. Do not share your ATM PIN/ ATM CARD NO/ OTP / CVV or PASSWORD.
3. If you become a victim of ATM FRAUD inform the local police immediately for quick action.
Guidelines for Drivers:
1.Obey all traffic signals, boards and signs.
2.Adhere to permitted speed limits.
3.Don't drink and drive
4.While driving, always carry your driving license and important documents such as your vehicle registration certificate, insurance certificate, road tax & P.U.C. certificate.
5.Wear seat belts
6.Don't use your cell phone while driving. If it is an urgent need, move to the left, halt and make the call.
7.Use the indicator or hand signals when changing lanes.
8.Always drive in proper gear.
9.Irrespective of right of way, stay alert and be considerate to pedestrians, especially senior citizens, handicapped and children.
10.Avoid sudden braking and harsh acceleration.
11.Avoid parking on the road.
12.Do not overload your vehicles-be it with luggage or passengers.
Guidelines for Motorcyclists:
1.Always wear helmets
2. Obey traffic signals, boards and signs.
3.While driving, always carry your driving license and important documents such as your vehicle registration certificate, insurance certificate, road tax & P.U.C. certificate.
4.Avoid using the cell phone while driving
5.Do not ride at high speeds. Losing control, your life may be at stake.
6.Don't make children sit on fuel tanks or stand in front of you, the rider.
7.Never drink and drive.
9.Always ride with both hands on the handlebar except when signaling.
PRECAUTIONARY GUIDELINES FOR SAFEGUARDING YOUR PROPERTY
1.Sighting of any suspious person must be reported to the nearest Police Station.
2. While leaving your home unguarded inform a neighbour you can trust and also your where about. Also inform your Police Station if leaving on a long vacation.
3. Please keep your valuables and jewelry in bank lockers.
4. Install grills on your windows as far as possible.
5.Get your domestic helps registered with the local Police Station after verification of antecedents.
6.If you find anything suspicious about your tenants or neighbours inform the Police immediately.
7. Make a list of all your valuables and keep it safe.
8. In case of theft or burglary inform the Police immediately and do not disturb the scene of crime.
9. Keep authenticated Identity Card and details of your Tenant and inform Local Police Station
TIPS FOR CAR DRIVERS/OWNERSS
1. Keep vehicles locked at all times.
2.Use devices like steering locks and side locks for extra protection.
3. Park vehicles in covered garages as far as possible.
4.Do not lend your vehicle to strangers.
5.Keep the Tax Token and your Driving license in original with you.
6.As far as possible, the car should not be left unattended.